Friday, January 14, 2011

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman

Isn't that a great quote? Unfortunately, my finding it has more to do with the awfulness of this week than with the wonderfulness of wanting to kiss someone. Long story short, I gave my wonderful boyfriend mono.


Infectious Mononucleosis

Photo: Ed Uthman, "Infectious Mononucleosis." May 12, 2006, via Flickr, Creative Commons Attribution.

This is somewhat hilarious because I warned him MONTHS ago that there was a good chance he'd get it from me. You see, unknown to most people, you continue to shed the virus basically for the rest of your life. I caught mono from a college boyfriend who had it several years earlier, so I knew it was possible, but I still feel terrible. So this weekend will be spent taking care of him while I try to get over the last of MY terrible, awful, no good, very bad cold.

The good news is, the condo has a showing this afternoon (the boy and his cats are coming to spend the afternoon at my place). And we're supposed to go take a look at another house this weekend.

So basically, life is boring. But also busy and confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment